Reservation Conditions




The minimum rent is 7 nights.

Check-in and Checkout must be on Saturday or Sunday.

The check in time is from 3 pm.

Parking is from 11:30 am on the day of check-in.

Upon arrival, we will inform you of the possible time to enter  the apartment.

Country cottages

The minimum rental is 2 nights in low season and 7 nights in the summer months.

The official check-in time from 5 pm when the accommodation has been occupied the previous night. If not, you can check-in from the morning onwards.

The latest time for check-in is 9:00 p.m. Otherwise, there will be a supplementary fee.



The check-out time is 11 am.

Country Cottages

The check-out time is 11 am.



When making the reservation 40% of the total amount of the stay must be paid. The remaining amount of the reservation, 60%, is paid on arrival, either in cash or via bank transfer, once having seen the apartment. We do not accept credit cards.

Reservations can be cancelled in writing, 31 days before the date of admission, at no cost. The 40% reservation fee will be reimbursed in full, with only bank fees deducted.

Any cancellation less than a month prior to the check-in date, will not be entitled to the 40% reservation, or total amount paid.


Pets are not allowed.


Under no circumstances are stag parties allowed.


We have the ideal accommodation in Llanes to enjoy your holidays.

Country cottages 2 km from the twon of Llanes in privileged surroundings, with barbecue, private garden and all the comforts.

Tourist apartments in the centre of Llanes, equipped to detail, large terraces with sea or mountain views, generous parking spaces, internet access ...

canal de youtube Playas de LLanes